Samsung Galaxy J2(J200GU) ONLY!!
Your warranty is now void.
You are using my files at your own RISK.
I am not responsible for any bricked devices.
First we need to install TWRP
Enable “Usb debugging”(goto settings->>Developer options->>usb debugging)
1. Download all needed files:
2. Extract Samsung Galaxy Driver and install to PC
3. Turn off Phone and Boot into “Download mode”(While Phone is off Hold Volume Down + Home + Power)
in Download mode press Volume Up to Continue.
4. Extract Odin3_v3.10.7_n_SuperSU-v2.66.zip and run Odin3 v3.10.7.exe
5. Once the device is detected by Odin, click on the button “AP” and select the file twrp-22.214.171.124-j2lte.img.tar
6. click on the “Start” button in Odin to start Flashing
Once TWRP is installed we can now proceed to rooting your device(j200gu).
1. Copy “BETA-SuperSU-v2.66-20160103015024.zip” to your phones external sd card
2. Turn Off Phone and Boot into “Recovery Mode”(while Phone is off Hold “Volume up + Home + Power” then release all when you see “samsung galaxy j2”)
3. In recovery mode press “Install” and select “BETA-SuperSU-v2.66-20160103015024.zip”
4. swipe right to “confirm”
5. Reboot device